Thwaites Diesel – Truck and Machinery Mechanical and Service
Thwaites Diesel is a modern one-stop truck, light commercial and machinery service and repair workshop covering the top of the South Island - Nelson, Richmond, Motueka, Golden Bay, Marlborough, Blenheim and Westport.
One stop servicing - with extended operating hours - Monday-Thursday 7am to 8pm; Friday 7am to 5pm; Saturday 7am to 12pm
Vehicles don’t make money if they are held up unnecessarily during servicing. Our aim is to be a one-stop outlet. It is our goal to minimise out of commission time for our customer’s machinery by covering a wide range of services in-house. If your machine needs servicing, engineering work, hydraulic repairs and service, electrical work, air-con service or engineering carried out, we aim to do it all in the one visit.
- We have dedicated mobile service vehicles to provide service facilities on your site.
- We service and supply parts for all makes and models of trucks, buses, forklifts and construction machinery and have the facilities to effectively manage fleet servicing, regardless of fleet size or range of vehicles.
- We are authorised Isuzu dealers with genuine parts back up for domestic and Japanese Isuzu trucks and light commercials.
- We have specialist divisions complementing our service and repairs workshops catering for air-con and auto electrical work, brake servicing and testing, light engineering and forklift sales and servicing.
- Thwaites Diesel are authorised dealers for Yale® Forklift Trucks for the top of the south, (Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions). We offer Forklift Sales, Servicing, Parts, Leasing and Rental Hire. Yale® Forklifts offer our customers the most efficient, high value material handling solutions available.
- We offer a comprehensive parts, lubricants, filters, attachments and accessories department, including Earthworm Attachments, SP Tools, Hella Lights, Sakura Filtration products, Isuzu merchandise and batteries.
- We are authorised service agents for: Kobelco Excavators, Case Construction Equipment, Terex Earthmoving Equipment, Ditch Witch equipment, Earthworm attachments.
Since 1998 Thwaites have developed long-standing relationships with:
- All the major lease companies
- All major road maintenance fleets
- Rubbish collection businesses
- The parcel and freight industry
- Government departments and councils
- Earthworks and drainage contractors
- Food distribution
- Timber industries
All our products and services are guaranteed.