Auto Electrical Workshop
Recent years has seen “mechatronics” become more integrated in vehicle servicing. It is becoming more commonplace to have mechanical function driven by electronics.
As a result, vehicles have become more complicated. While there is good knowledge within our existing mechanical staff, Graeme and the team recognised due to demand, mechanical repairs in today’s world require a degree of dedicated electronics and electrical expertise.
We are excited to introduce our own in-house automotive electrician to complement the Thwaites team.
- We service all makes and models of trucks and machinery.
- Fully qualified auto-electrical staff.
- We have a specially equipped electrical and air-con van available to come to your site, anywhere in the Top of the South.
- We supply batteries, alternators and starter motors ex stock.
- We specialise in new installations of PLC switching, to remotely operate cranes and buckets from truck systems, including P.T.O mounting.
- We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you have a truck that requires a new crane mounted we can provide the design and installation of the remote switching on/off system. We supply and install the interface between the vehicle and attachment.
We specialise in Isuzu, meaning we have the factory information and know how to connect to the factory componentry – there is no “just tapping in”. We have the support of the Isuzu dealership.
Our Service Centre has extending operating hours: Monday- Friday 8am to 5pm; Saturday 8am to 12pm.
All our products and services are guaranteed.
PARTS CENTRE CONTACT US